Inovonics Broadcast shows how to monitor your radio feeds with features previously only available from equipment priced at nearly three times the cost.
The Inovonics SOFIA 565 FM SiteStreamer provides analog, AES3-digital and AoIP-streaming audio outputs. The Web Interface enables remote tuning, streamed audio, station switching, alarms, and more. Multiple stations can be sequentially monitored using the programmable StationRotation™ feature and the SOFIA 565 includes a built-in BandScanner™, a real-time clock, and full SNMP functionality. The elite SiteStreamer+™ (‘Plus’) series offers advanced features for the most critical monitoring situations, delivers important RF and audio signal measurements, and dispatches email or text-message alarms for out-of-limits conditions and other reception errors.
Inovonics SiteStreamer series also includes the SOFIA 567 AM, and SOFIA 568 for HD Internet streaming
The specifics for the Inovonics SOFIA 565 FM include:
- Fulltime off-air program audio is available simultaneously as L/R-analog, AES3-digital and Dante®-based AES67 AoIP streaming, all with adjustable levels, plus a multi-listener Internet IP stream and front-panel headphone jack.
- Install the SiteStreamer+ within the reception contour of your station and monitor off-air analog FM via the Web from anywhere in the world.
- The SOFIA 565 Internet-listening stream supports up to 10 listeners at once.
- Front-panel alarms and/or rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Audio Loss, Low Signal, RDS Errors, and FM Reception Loss.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation and the front-panel readout. The corresponding Web interface offers a detailed presentation and additional options.
- Gives local and remote readout of all pertinent FM/RDS data.
- Enhanced alarm logging includes the duration of each alarm, and there is virtually no limit to the number of alarms that can be logged.
- The built-in BandScanner displays a spectrum plot of the entire FM band (or a user-selected portion).
- The half-rack package features an OLED hi-res graphic display, wide-range LED level meters and individual alarm LEDs with rear-panel tallies.
- GPOs may be user-assigned to specific alarm functions.
- SNMP utility is fully supported.
- Real-Time Clock has battery backup.