Broadcast Tech + Engineering NewsBroadcast Tech & Engineering News - Aptum acquires Montreal's CloudOps

Broadcast Tech & Engineering News – Aptum acquires Montreal’s CloudOps

Aptum, the Toronto-based hybrid multi-cloud managed service provider, has announced its acquisition of CloudOps, a Montreal-based cloud consulting, managed services and software company focused on open source, cloud native platforms, networking and DevOps. Aptum says the amalgamation of resources from both companies will extend product opportunities beyond telecommunications to include media and communications, and retail and transportation. The acquisition will further enable Aptum to deliver hybrid multi-cloud solutions and services to its customers in 43 countries and fortify Aptum’s vendor-agnostic approach and services in Canada, U.S. and the UK across multiple clouds including Azure, AWS, Google, Hypertec Cloud and Cox Edge.

QYOU Media has completed its acquisition of a majority ownership stake in Maxamtech Digital Ventures, a six year old India-based venture creating technology and games for the mobile gaming industry. QYOU Media has initially purchased a 51% stake of the issued and outstanding shares in the Maxamtech business giving it majority control over the enterprise.The purchase price has not been disclosed but the parties have agreed on terms for purchase of the remaining 49% over the calendar years 2023, 2024 and 2025. The acquisition continues the recent push by QYOU and The Q India to leverage its growing audience reach to over 125 million young Indians weekly by ramping up its portfolio of direct-to-consumer products in 2023.

Broadcast Dialogue
Broadcast Dialogue
Broadcast Dialogue is Canada’s broadcast industry publication of record. The Weekly Briefing from Broadcast Dialogue is distributed by controlled circulation every Thursday. Broadcast Dialogue content may not be reproduced in whole or in part without written consent of the publisher. To report a typo or error please email -

The Weekly Briefing - Subscribe Now – Free!

It’s your link to critical industry news, timely people moves, and excellent career advancement opportunities.

Events / Conferences