We’re on the search for a morning show co-host to fill a 12-18 month maternity leave. If you have what it takes to stand out – we want to hear from you! You have to be an absolute Social Media Monster and have an attitude and work ethic second to none!
- Weekday Morning Show Co-Host.
- Preparing, producing, planning and executing a competitive medium market radio show.
- Working closely with your Co-Host to prepare and deliver engaging and entertaining content.
- Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and listeners.
- Attend public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events.
- Attend programming meetings and contribute content, promotional and editorial ideas.
- Represent the station and the brand with integrity.
- Voice track when required.
- Independently anticipate the needs of Management and the programming team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting.
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbyt, Adobe Audition, Vox Pro, and Axia an asset.
- Very strong work ethic, communication and writing skills
- Excellent organization skills, as well as analytical and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail.
- Professional attitude and disposition with internal and external clients
- Superior judgement and ability to multi-task a variety of functions while maintaining a high degree of accuracy under pressure.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com