Website Pattison Media
After 42 years, Pattison Media, Kamloops Division is looking for a new Technical Services Manager. Our current manager is moving to a newly created position within the company, and we are looking for the successful candidate to bring their expertise and enthusiasm to our Team.
If you are currently employed as a Broadcast Technician or Manager and want to take the next step in your career with an innovative and growing media company, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications in order of importance:
- Be enthusiastic about broadcasting and enjoy going to work everyday.
- Graduate of recognized Electronics Technician or Technologist program.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analysis of end-to-end workflows.
- Proficiency in maintenance and repair of studio, transmitter, and antenna systems.
- Meticulous with the ability to see projects and tasks through to completion.
- Lead and provide support for the local technical team.
- Develop and manage the capital and operating budgets.
- Maintenance, repair and installation of audio/video studio and transmission equipment, computer equipment and associated servers and networks.
- Maintenance of Broadstream Oasys, WOAFR, Music Master, and Burli Newsroom.
- Develop and maintain technical records and drawings using MS Visio.
- Consult and assist other departments on technical matters.
You can apply online below or send your resume, supporting materials and a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form by October 7th, 2022, to:
Director, Technical Services
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com