Stingray Television in Lloydminster is looking to hire a Senior News Producer/Anchor/Reporter for our television newsroom in Lloydminster, AB. We are looking for an individual who will work behind the scenes and on air to produce newscasts, as well as anchor, report, edit and write news stories.
The successful candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic, outgoing, and creative individual who is able to multi-task and is prepared to work in a competent and consistent matter to meet daily deadlines on multiple newscasts.
Minimum qualifications include:
- A Broadcasting degree/diploma (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 2 years-experience in a television newsroom.
- Previous experience with anchoring, reporting, writing, editing and news shooting.
- Strong grasp of the English language.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work under pressure independently as well as within a team environment.
- Experience with Inception News considered an asset.
- Valid driver license with driver’s abstract available upon request.
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
- Building daily newscasts.
- Vetting reporter stories.
- Contributing ideas for daily news stories for other reporters.
- Shooting, writing and editing news stories daily.
- Anchoring several newscasts and news updates and promos.
- Responsible for newsroom operations when the News Director is away.
- Other related broadcasting duties as assigned.
If you are looking for an exceptional workplace and have what it takes to fill this position, complete the following Employment Equity Self-Identification Form:
Send your resume and online demo to:
Director of News and Television Operations
**Submissions without demos will not be considered. No phone calls please**
Submissions deadline: May 10/2021 at noon MST.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com