Blackburn Radio Inc.
Blackburn Radio Inc. is looking for a passionate and dedicated newshound to work in our Chatham-Kent newsroom.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to: news casting, field and desk reporting, creating content for BlackburnNews.com, social media engagement.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A diploma or degree in journalism from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Exceptional news judgement.
- An ability to write clear and concise news stories for on-air and online presentation.
- A strong on-air sound.
- A strong work ethic.
- A critical mind and a willingness to dig for the story.
- A valid driver’s license.
Sample newscasts, resumes, and writing samples should be sent by April 26, 2021 Subject line: Reporter/Anchor / Attention – Scott Kitching Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Blackburn Radio Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. We are committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified individuals and genders, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Applicants should identify if they require accommodation during the recruitment process on a confidential basis.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org