Website Acadia Broadcasting
Acadia Broadcasting is a growing media company with radio stations in Ontario and across Atlantic Canada. Along with a focus on informing and entertaining the markets we serve; we also provide dynamic marketing solutions to local businesses through a combination of radio reach and digital solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven leader to head up our Northwestern Ontario operations in beautiful Kenora. As Regional Station Manager you will oversee our radio stations while building and maintaining strong community connections in Kenora, Dryden and Fort Frances.
Reporting directly to the President, the Regional Station Manager is the touchstone for our radio stations within the communities we serve. Leading and directing our on-air, news and sales teams across the region, your goal is to deliver a consistently excellent radio experience to each community and to all our clients across the Northwestern Ontario markets.
- Lead, coach, motivate and inspire your teams.
- Develop plans and strategies to best represent our stations in these competitive markets.
- Drive station commitment to community engagement through boards, volunteerism, and business partnerships.
- Create a culture of coaching and development to inspire future leaders.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, setting budgets, and sales strategies.
- Develop key relationships in the market and monitor the competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with Home Office Executive and other Station Mangers to help set strategic direction.
- Execute corporate strategy through effective communication and engagement with your staff.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a leadership role would be an asset.
- Clear communicator with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage all day-to-day operations including revenue and expenses.
- Experience with and understanding of digital sales and all supporting analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external clients and local business leaders.
- Ability to initiate and drive continuous collaborative improvement; ability to think creatively and value a team approach.
- Extensive history of integrity, respect, teamwork, and a demonstrated commitment to your local community.
As a member of Acadia Broadcasting, you will have access to:
- A comprehensive compensation package including an annual incentive program.
- Full health and dental coverage options.
- Life insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Coverage.
- Access to additional optional benefits including additional Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and critical conditions coverage.
- A company matched retirement savings plan.
- Moving allowance.
- Company issued vehicle, laptop, and cell phone.
- Championing our employees’ health and wellbeing is important to us, so we also offer a Fitness Reimbursement Program, and access for your immediate family in our excellent Employee and Family Assistance Program.
We strive to be the best radio station, marketing consultant and employer in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence.
Now we want to hear from you. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today with a resume and cover letter.
Acadia Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job please visit hdrc.fa.ca3.oraclecloud.com.