The Grand 101.1 FM
The Grand @ 101 located in Wellington County has an immediate opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated Radio Sales Manager. We expect you to be passionate, goal oriented, and know what it takes to win! Your job, is to Manage, Grow and mentor a small sales team in a growing community, and to present to local business owners and managers, creative advertising solutions designed to increase the awareness of a clients business and in-turn increase our sales. Our ideal candidate is one who enjoys prospecting and selling, has a proven track record of success in radio, has great leadership and communication skills, knows how to close business, and retain advertisers. You must be capable of doing client presentations enthusiastically and persuasively. Your core responsibility will be to increase our advertiser base and achieve specific revenue targets.
- Manage and Grow a Small Team of Account Managers.
- Prospect and develop new business.
- Increase revenue from existing and prospective clients through utilization of marketing information, presentations, development of new accounts, creative concepts, team selling and sharing of ideas.
- Meet clients’ needs.
- Maintaining up to date files and records for all clients.
- Meet monthly sales projections and annual budgets as agreed.
- Act as an Ambassador for the company.
- Actively attend station remotes you sell or take place at your client location to assist the other station staff in the smooth running of each event.
- Solid Leadership Skills
- Detail-oriented with impeccable follow-through.
- Cross-functional knowledge of sales and operations.
- Strategic vision for revenue growth.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Valid Ontario Drivers’ License.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com