The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
The North Battleford, SK division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team!!
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients in and around The Battlefords
- Maintain and Develop an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven, sales plan
- Marketing, sales or media sales experience is an asset
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace the new
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle.
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form to
Deadline:January 31, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com