Req Id: 331012
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Posting Date: October 12, 2021
Closing Date: November 2, 2021
Position: Promotions Coordinator, Swing Announcer, Edmonton, Bell Media
Location: 18520, Stony Plain Road, Edmonton, Alberta
Hours of work: Regular – full Time: 37.5 per week. Saturday to Wednesday: Daytime schedule. Availability to work outside of the regular schedule is required
Salary: Compensation commensurate with qualifications and experience
Looking for a dynamic promotions coordinator to creatively contribute to the development and execution of promotions and revenue generation. This multi skilled individual would also be performing as a Swing Announcer on 104.9 Virgin Radio Edmonton.
- Assist in the planning and execution of promotions and contests to maximize ratings and revenue opportunities
- Execute a highly topical, engaging and fun weekend radio show
- Preparing, producing, planning and executing a market leading radio show across all platforms
- Schedule and maintain on-air/digital promotion assets and inventory
- Organize station promotion/sales events as required or assigned
- Work with programming/sales/clients to create and execute all promotion & contesting including rules and regulations
- Collaborate with CTV Edmonton to maximize market opportunities
- Contribute and monitor daily posts and engagement of station’s social media channels (strong knowledge of all social media platforms)
- Assist Program Director and on air hosts with programming initiatives
- Coordinate part-time staff (street team) as required
- Participate in weekly promotion meetings as required
- Other duties as assigned by Promotions Director and Program Director
- Post-secondary education with marketing/media focus
- On-Air radio experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work well under minimal supervision
- Valid class 5 driver’s licence.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to adjust work hours depending on deadlines
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) – Photoshop and web design experience an additional asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non-Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada: Alberta : Edmonton
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 11/02/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted. Link to apply online: https://bit.ly/3iVcLuS
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.