Website Vista Radio
Are you a successful leader looking for a new opportunity? We’d love to talk with you.
Vista Radio has a rare opportunity in the beautiful Cariboo Region of British Columbia. The Cariboo offers various adventures for adrenaline junkies, including mountain biking, downhill skiing, and snowmobiling. In addition, for those who like to stray away from adrenaline and bask in calmer activities within their adventures, The Cariboo offers many opportunities for hiking, water activities, wildlife-viewing and shopping with quaint stores and art galleries. This outdoor adventure region is why many choose to live, work and play here.
Reporting to the Regional Cluster Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day sales, programming and operational functions of a division consisting of 5 radio stations and several community websites. Your skill set is highlighted by relationship building, people management and all things business. You’re analytical, creative and a great communicator/decision maker who is a champion of the Company’s goals and objectives.
- 100% aligned with the company’s Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Client and Community Involvement, Innovative Thinking and Passion.
- Assists in creating and maintaining the highest levels of personal and team productivity with
enthusiasm, and commitment to outstanding customer service.
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and coach employees.
- Conducts performance appraisals on sales and programming staff, and provide regular feedback, including administering corrective actions.
- Use your best efforts on a full-time exclusive basis to meet and exceed stations’ local sales budgets.
- Help develop and maintain current client lists with the Sales Manager and Account Executives.
- Enhance the performance and image of our stations and Vista as a whole.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience in operations, programming and sales within a broadcasting environment
- Strong sense of urgency and results-orientated, thrive in an environment of constant change and evolution.
- Ability to deal with both problems and interpersonal situations with positive results.
- Leadership of a dynamic team able to work in harmony with Programming and Sales with positive results.
- Team builder, strong work ethic and lead by example.
- Accountable for sales budgets and goals.
- A passion and desire to develop business relationships within the community and be a civic leader.
- Superior communication skills, solid problem-solving skills and an ability to prioritize demands and manage expectations.
Please apply online or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org