The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
93.3 The ROCK of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an extremely rare and exciting opening for a full-time Morning Show Announcer based in North Battleford, SK.
Here are the details:
- Air shifts will be on 93.3 The ROCK, but you must be versatile as you will be voice tracking on our other stations too
- You will be heavily involved in Social Media, providing digital content, as well as MCing and Hosting Community Events. When the question, “who can go make an appearance at an event this weekend?” is asked, yours is the first hand to go up.
- You will also be doing Remotes, Commercial Voicing, Voice-tracking, and Music Department Duties.
- You’re creative, innovative and can lead a morning show with relevant and compelling content.
- You completely understand and know how to have engaging conversations with the ROCK audience
- Wide Orbit Automation and Music Master knowledge a definite asset.
- You are creative, quick, efficient, organized, dependable and have a great sense of humour.
- Above all else, you are a great person – friendly, likeable, relatable and a positive team member – both on and off the air.
Please send your resume and aircheck **(no ‘best-of’ airchecks, a real skim please)** and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by January 29th, 2021.
Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com