Maritime Broadcasting System Limited
Maritime Broadcasting System Limited (MBS Radio) is a locally owned and operated group of 24 radio stations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island. MBS Radio’s portfolio of products includes on-air advertising, static and digital billboards, live on location broadcasts, websites, streamers and social media offerings. As well as strategic event promotion and above all, creative marketing solutions.
MBS Radio has an exciting opportunity for a morning personality. We operate 3 radio stations in Saint John: Adult contemporary K100, Classic Hits Kool 98 and CFBC Country. Depending on the applications, this position involves hosting the morning show on either K100 or Kool 98. We want to get the right fit and are prepared to consider applications for either station. Why? The best person with the right attributes will receive full consideration for the station they fit best.
Here’s what we are after:
- An absolute minimum of 3 years of fulltime employment on-air at a Canadian commercial radio station.
- A talent who can consistently deliver engaging, relevant and local content; a person who will wake listeners up with a smile on their face.
- Off the air you are committed to community involvement and public appearances.
- Your work ethic both on and off the air is something you are proud of.
- You want to win and have fun doing it.
- You are more than comfortable with social media.
- You have a valid driver’s license.
Here’s what we offer:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
- We offer support and guidance but you will have more latitude with your show than most other radio stations.
- We are a Maritime owned and operated radio company.
- You will have the opportunity to grow within our company.
If you are a team player who has the talent and experience and bring with you a positive, can-do attitude we’d love to hear from you. Work hard and have fun with this rare opportunity in Canada’s first city.
To apply, submit your resume and an MP3 Demo in confidence quoting Job Posting #MBS548, a cover letter telling us why you should be the one, and an unscoped aircheck to:
RE: Morning Show Personality (#MBS548)
Closing Date: December 1st, 2020
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted – No phone calls please.
~ MBS Radio is an equal opportunity employer ~
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com