Website Acadia Broadcasting
Acadia Broadcasting is a growing media company with radio stations in Ontario and across Atlantic Canada. Along with a focus on informing and entertaining the markets we serve; we also provide dynamic marketing solutions to local businesses through a combination of radio reach and digital solutions.
Country 94.1 in beautiful Saint John, New Brunswick has an exciting and rare opportunity for a talented announcer to join their morning team as the next co-host of the Breakfast Club. We are not looking for just another announcer – we’re looking for the market’s next big thing, as our listeners are engaging, loyal and critically important to us.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Co-hosting the morning Breakfast Club show weekdays from 6:00AM to 10:00AM.
- Working collaboratively in creating and producing content for your show.
- Bringing your on-air show online through digital content on the station’s website and social media platforms.
- Connecting with the local community through appearances at station promotions, remotes, and events.
- Lending your voice talent for commercials, imaging and other programming duties as assigned.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Experience on-air in a rated market would be an asset.
- Experience with creating content for social media and the web.
- A storyteller who can create locally focused and creative content.
- Someone who loves getting out and connecting with the community.
- Someone who brings a positive energy, enthusiasm, and great attitude.
- Knowledge and experience of industry software such as Wide Orbit, Music Master and VoxPro would be an asset.
- Must have a valid drivers license
As a member of Acadia Broadcasting, you will have access to:
- A comprehensive compensation package including an annual incentive program.
- Full health and dental coverage options.
- Life insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Coverage.
- Access to additional optional benefits including additional Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Assured Access, and Critical Conditions coverage.
- A company matched retirement savings plan.
- Championing our employees’ health and wellbeing is important to us, so we also offer a Fitness Reimbursement Program, and access for your immediate family in our excellent Employee and Family Assistance Program.
We strive to be the best radio station and employer in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence.
Now we want to hear from you! If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a resume, cover letter and links to your demos.
Acadia Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit hdrc.fa.ca3.oraclecloud.com.