Central Ontario Broadcasting
What an exciting time to be part of the Barrie media landscape! You have the opportunity to join our growing team and work with some of the best in the industry.
Central Ontario Broadcasting is an independent communications company. That means we can make decisions quickly! We believe radio, news, and communications is really fun, and we encourage socially-distanced elbow bumps in the hallway!
We offer a friendly work environment, and looking for the next rockstar to join our team. We are looking for a Marketing Advisor / Account Manager to join the team in a full-time capacity.
You have a rare opportunity with us to step into a high-profile sales role with our market-leading full-service marketing agency, featuring radio and a full suite of digital marketing products.
DETAILS ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Represent two diverse radio stations, plus a digital platform, to deliver results to our customers.
- Provide quality service and leading edge marketing advice to existing clients.
- Develop new/incremental business through prospecting.
- Determine objectives and solutions to propose directly to clients in order to create business partnerships and help businesses achieve their goals.
- Ability to present your ideas with passion, literacy, and conviction.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION YOU:
- Enjoy a fast paced, energized environment surrounded by people who enjoy making things happen. You have ideas!
- Are self-managed, high achieving, and a proven business developer.
- Have a strong understanding of marketing in today’s business environment.
- Are a creative problem solver.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with the ability to work independently towards your goals.
- Have a love of learning and new challenges. We believe in an environment of constant learning, training, and development.
- Enjoy working towards income and revenue goals, and comfortable with ultimately being a commissioned seller.
YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Post-secondary Marketing education or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years media sales or related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Understanding of multi-media sales platforms, including radio, digital and social.
- Ability to succeed in a commissioned compensation structure.
If you are determined, energetic, creative, and enjoy a family-run company atmosphere with a stable and collaborative environment, then Central Ontario Broadcasting is the place for you!
If you, or someone you know, fits this description, please apply today!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com