The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
CKPG Television, a division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group in Prince George, is now accepting applications for the position of Editor/Computer Graphics.
The successful applicant with be the primary editor for the award winning Television Creative Department, creating stunning commercials, non-broadcast videos and programs for clients and viewers. The applicant will also be part of the production team for live Television News.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- Proficient at Premiere Pro, After Effects , Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Photoshop software
- Proven talent in motion graphics and design
- Experience and knowledge in video production process from idea to completed project
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and take on special projects
- The ability to thrive in a busy and demanding environment
- A desire to improve our product through creativity, knowledge and hard work
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- A calm, positive, and professional attitude
- A Graduate from a recognized Broadcast or Video Production program
The Prince George Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group operates two radio stations, a TV station, and four websites. We employ 50-60 committed and community-minded employees. Prince George is a city of 80,000 people located in the Central Interior of British Columbia. Find out more about our great city at: http://moveupprincegeorge.ca
Please submit your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form (link below) by 5:00pm Wednesday, December 11, 2019 to:
Brenda Clotildes – TV Production Manager
2nd Floor – 1810 3rd Avenue
Prince George, B.C.
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.
To apply for this job email your details to Brenda.Clotildes@jpbg.ca