The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
World Class Country-Big Country 93.1 is searching for a great communicator to host our Weekday evening/Weekend swing show
Basic responsibilities include;
- On air hosting 5 days a week, voice tracking as needed
- Making various promotional and remote appearances.
- Being able to execute and create creative content for our very busy social media platforms.
- Ability to voice commercials and do basic production.
- You are a team player working towards maintaining our number 1 ranking
Send your resume and demo and then we can talk about your future with the most progressive radio company in Canada.
Please also send a complete copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Application Self ID for by December 14, 2018 to;
Lyle West Program Director Lyle.West@jpbg.ca
*Our new application self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed & attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential*
As part of the JPBG’s employment equity policy we encourage women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-presentation of those groups in our company.
To apply for this job email your details to Lyle.West@jpbg.ca