98.3 CIFM is looking for an On-Air personality to join our team. It’s the most coveted of all radio jobs and it could be yours. Rock Mornings. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of the #1station in Kamloops.
We are looking for a leader on and off the air, an entertainer and dynamic personality. Our motto is “Real Radio, Real People.” Are you up for the challenge??
Here’s what else we are looking for:
- Understand the Rock format and the male18-49 target.
- Be able to work with a wide variety of people
- Have excellent social media skills.
- Deliver a compelling, engaging, local show.
- Work hard on and off the air and have a positive attitude.
- Be a team player and get involved in the community
- Be prepared to do on locations as needed
- A minimum 5 years experience
- Be flexible an able to cover other shifts as needed and voice track
- Valid Driver’s License
- Have a good knowledge of Wide Orbit, Burli and Adobe Audition are an asset
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter, best audio and a *New Applicant Self ID form in confidence by June 22, 2018 at 5pm to: Cheryl Blackwell, Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org Only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com