London’s ONLY Classic Rock station has a rare opportunity for a Morning Host in one of Canada’s best cities.
We’re looking for a true personality – passionate about music, about being an ambassador of the city and excited to share those passions with our fans. You’re the next voice and face of Classic Rock 98.1
- Create content a Classic Rock audience and our clients will LOVE on-air Monday to Friday 5:30a – 9:00a, Online, on social and on site.
- Be a Brand Ambassador and enthusiastically represent the radio station in the community
- Voice commercials, VT shifts & other production duties
- All those other fun things we get to do in the entertainment business!
- Ability to tell a great story!
- Ability to NEVER BE BORING!
- Ability to have FUN in the hallways
- Ability to build positive relationships with co-workers, audiences and clien
- Not just a knowledge, but a PASSION for the music we play- the greatest music ever recorded!
- On air and multi-platform experience an asset- a social media ninja!
- Valid G license
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
Send a custom demo – talk about the best concert you’ve ever seen, your favorite band or artist, a cool thing you did in town, some funny story about yourself, etc. – and a resume to the CRMornings@blackburnradio.com by Friday May 31st.
Blackburn Radio Inc. encourages diversity in the workplace. B.R.I. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to CRMornings@blackburnradio.com