Blackburn Radio Inc.
94.3 CKSY has an exciting opportunity for you to become a member of Chatham-Kent’s most popular radio station!
Located within a short drive from Windsor/Detroit and London, we are a Hot AC Station that prides our self on being a huge part of the communities we serve and being a part of our listener’s lives.
You’ll need to have a passion for getting out into the community for events, emcee duties, and remotes. Being active and meeting as many people as possible to build relationships is a key aspect for success in this position.
Interested? Here’s what you need to be able to do…
- Co-host the Morning Show, write and read newscasts from 5:30-10am Monday – Friday
- Be relevant and entertaining to our target audience
- Become a HUGE part of the communities we serve
- Be available for remotes and special events, which will sometimes include weekends and evenings
- Voicetrack weekly Best of Show, and other shifts as needed
- Have a passion for creating live, local radio, and serving the audience with what they need to know in this key daypart
- Understand that show prep is not just skimming websites, it is all around you and happens all the time
- Voicetracking for other markets within our company as required
- Daily voicing of commercials/promos
- Posting unique and compelling content to our website/social media pages daily
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 Years radio experience
- A valid Class G Driver’s License
- Good Computer and Organizational Skills
- Ability to be self motivated and work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Media Touch, Adobe Audition, Newsroom 4.5, VoxPro, and WordPress would be an asset.
If you can do all of the above, and would like to live and work in a fun community surrounded by 2 Great Lakes with a warmer than average climate, send us your resume and demo, along with a paragraph or two about what makes a local morning show successful no later than Friday May 31 to firstname.lastname@example.org with Morning Show Co-Host CKSY in the subject line. Only those candidates who are qualified will be contacted.
Blackburn Radio Inc. encourages diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com