How do you define community?
Connecting people with common interests. Here at Vista we help create meaningful connections between our audiences and advertisers which enhance both the vitality and vibrancy of our communities.
Does your company provide the following:
- Innovation at the highest level
- Best in class sales training
- Best in class programming and news training
- Best in class digital strategy
- Best in class results for our clients
- Best in class creative and production team
We are invested in your success, we want you to achieve great things and we want to provide you with the opportunity to advance your career with us.
Vista Radio is looking for a full-time IT Manager/Broadcast Technician with proven industry experience to work from our Lloydminster AB office.
This is a perfect combination for those individuals who are looking for an exciting and diverse job with new challenges every day.
You will be applying your expertise in studios, transmitter sites and in an IT desktop support role.
You’ll look after our FM radio stations and transmitter sites in Alberta and Yellowknife and maintain our office IT infrastructures.
The successful candidate will be a self motivated, service orientated individual with exceptional time management and communication skills and the ability to prioritize demanding work flows.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Installation and support of all IT related and interrelated equipment consisting of but not limited to studio, office and broadcast specific hardware and software
- Maintenance, repair, design and installation of digital broadcast studio systems, including automation systems, desktop PC’s and servers.
- In depth knowledge of digital and analog audio systems
- Capability to undertake the support Maintenance, repair, design and installation of FM transmission systems, and associated subsystems
- Implementation of major and minor projects in a timely manner.
- Providing technical support to Operations staff.
- Sourcing and procurement of capital and operational materials.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed documentation of all broadcast equipment
- Willingness to work on call with a “whatever it takes” attitude to getting problems solved. Minimum qualifications include:
- Graduate of recognized Information Technology, Electronics Technician or Technologist program.
- At least two years experience in radio broadcast engineering supporting studios and transmitters.
- Demonstrated competency with computers, networks, broadcast automation, AoIP and FM radio transmission systems.
- Google suite experience
- Microsoft MCSE certification is an asset.
- Self-directed and driven to fulfill responsibilities with minimal oversight.
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel between our radio stations in Alberta and Yellowknife
- Comfortable lifting 20 kilos and working on ladders and other physically challenging tasks. – Qualified to work in Canada.
To Apply: www.vistaradio.ca/careers
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.vistaradio.ca/careers →