Are you driven to Coach, Lead and Inspire a team to achieve Results…then read on!
The General Manager/Program Director Grande Prairie radio will report directly to the Director Western Operations.
As General Manager you will oversee the day to day operations of the station ensuring the execution of the overall strategy including established best practices; essentially you will be accountable to the stations top and bottom line targets.
As Program Director you will be responsible for upholding the Vista programming best practices and deliver best-in-class content to the Grande Prairie market.
The ideal candidate has a track record of progressive leadership positions coupled with a strong radio programming background.
Culture is important to us and we expect the candidate to be able demonstrate alignment with our Vista Values and provide examples of success in building outstanding teams. We require a strong business acumen, an innovative flair and adaptability along with the ability to inspire those around you.
- 100% aligned with the Vista Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Client and Community Involvement, Innovative thinking and Passion.
- Responsible for the station P&L, including budgeting and forecasting
- Track progression to budget
- Ensure sales manager executes the overall revenue strategy
- Lead the station programming team including but not limited to content generation, talent acquisition and feedback.
- You will lead the development and implementation of station promotions and other content initiatives.
- You will ensure the station is meeting CRTC compliance at all times
- Help create a best in class culture leading to the highest levels of personal and team productivity, enthusiasm, and commitment to outstanding performance.
- Supports, promotes and implements all corporate policies, initiatives and Standard Operating Procedures and ensures the employees comply and use them effectively.
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and coach employees.
- Conducts performance appraisals on all non-sales staff, and provides regular feedback, including administering corrective actions. To generally enhance the performance and image of our Stations and the Company as a whole.
- Progressive leadership positions
- Comfortable in a technical environment including the ability to adapt quickly to business specific software
- Minimum 5 years experience in operations or programming.
- Demonstrated ability to positively lead a team in a dynamic and fast-paced, high performing environment.
- Experience creating and supporting a highly functional team Examples of innovative approaches and adaptability
- Has managed through an economic downturn
- Can demonstrate past community involvement Will provide examples of coaching, problem-solving and managing difficult conversations
- Has a track record of success
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com