Website Pattison Media
- Are you a Sales Professional with experience in a business-to-business environment?
- Do you have a passion for helping clients achieve their goals through consultation and strategy development?
- Would you fit into a wildly talented team where prospecting and exceeding budgets are the norm?
- Do you appreciate flexibility, yet are accountable to metrics, tracking and our CRM?
- Can you imagine working in a place where fun happens, where community is ever-present and where music echoes in the hallways every day?
Pattison Media in Winnipeg is looking for an Account Executive in our Sales department QX 104 Country and 94.3 Now! radio. We’re looking for both experience and personality!
About the Role
An Account Executive plays a key role in developing and maintaining relationships with a diverse client base and creating strategic marketing campaigns involving both radio broadcast and digital products. This role is the customer interface and liaises between all internal departments. It involves helping businesses grow and working with our creative and promotion teams to develop messages to reach the right people at the right time, for each unique client.
What YOU will be doing:
- Managing an existing list of existing clients
- Prospecting and growing your business
- Preparing and delivering professional, customized presentations that speak directly to client needs and creating creative marketing campaigns that deliver results
- Being a resource and idea-generator for clients either in-person, on the phone or via Zoom
- Using our CRM system as a tool to ensure that client records and sales activities are accurate
- Keeping abreast of community activities and being an active well-networked member
- Being part of our Total Team Involvement culture, which means showing up, pitching in, caring, and contributing
What’s in it for YOU?
- A chance to join a fun, creative and dedicated team of professionals who love their work
- An opportunity to have a career, not “just a job”
- A chance to grow your sales toolkit and career, and be part of something awesome
- Flexibility and independence
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
Who YOU are:
Our ideal candidate is a driven, highly organized, team-first contributor with a winning attitude and track record of success. They care about people, our products, and all-around success– their clients’, their own, and Pattison’s. They are skilled at consultative sales, collaboration, and the delivery of exceptional results. They can hunt and farm, deal with a variety of clients, and cultivate long-term relationships that matter.
What YOU need to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years of business-to-business sales experience.
- University degree in a relevant field is an asset.
- Experience selling digital media is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A winning attitude and team player.
- Willingness to learn new things, embrace new ideas and grow!
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of CRM platforms.
- A valid MB drivers’ license and your own vehicle.
Who WE are:
Pattison Media is Canada’s largest private, western-based broadcasting company with stations in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. With 45 FM, 3 AM radio stations, combined with 3 independent television stations and 18 online news portals, Pattison Media has developed into a vibrant, successful, and well-respected company.
We value: Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, Innovation, Quality and Customer Service
We’re a growing and leading media and broadcast company that respects our people and is firmly committed to growing our Wildly Talented Team!
If all of this sounds like YOU, you can apply online below or submit your resume and cover letter, along with a completed copy of the Pattison Media New Applicant Self ID Form before October 15, 2022 to:
General Sales Manager
Pattison Media is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender, identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self-identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.
To apply for this job email your details to Will.Woytowich@pattisonmedia.com